The Samsung Galaxy S6 Review
written by: Fay Smart
Samsung Galaxy S6 ratings and reviews by a high percentage of smartphone users show that it was the best phone of the year 2015, and it is still preferred by many. The sophisticated, slim and light phone is available in Gold Platinum, Black Sapphire, and White Platinum, and comes with excellent features that will keep you entertained. Every aspect of this device is just perfect.
1. Unique Design
Samsung Galaxy S6 features premium, solid metal frame with Gorilla Glass 4 construction on both sides, giving it a look and feel of supreme quality. The front and the back display looks clean and simple without any additional partitions or lines. By paying close attention to its construction, one can feel the jewel-like effect. The reflective structure from the glass component captures light, giving it an attractive look from all directions.
2. High-Quality Camera
You’ll never miss your favorite moments. The simple and fast 16MP camera allows you to take clear pictures and vivid ultra HD videos in any light. It launches in less than a second. The 5MP wide-angle front camera is also perfect for epic selfies. Moreover, the tracking autofocus feature allows you take clearer photos even when the target is moving.
3. Advanced Charging Options
Galaxy S6 has wireless charging technology that’s embedded into its hardware to offer seamless charging experience. This charging option helps you avoid the hassles of cables and connectors, and is relevant especially when you are on the go. It powers the battery charge up to 50% in 30 minutes. Ultra power saving mode also helps prolong the battery life by extending 10% of the charge for up to 24 hours.
4. Brilliant Display
The 5.1 Quad HD Super AMOLED display with 3.6 million pixels, or 577 PPI (The world’s highest pixel density) lets you see everything more clearly (including tiny word on an e-book or web page), even in the bright sunlight. The contents are displayed with vivid colors, and dramatic contrast and images look sharper than on any other device.
Samsung Galaxy S6 comes with an advanced fingerprint scanner as well as KNOX security software for keeping all your staff safe. Nobody will ever access your personal contents without your authorization.
• The “multi-window” tool enables you to do more at once by opening two apps side by side and even switch between them.
• You can make and receive calls while downloading contents, using apps or surfing the web.
• The Octa core processor offers excellent performance and speed while browsing the internet, watching movies, playing games and more.
• Build: Corning Gorilla Glass 4 back panel
• Dimensions: 143.4 x 70.5 x 6.8mm or (5.65 x 2.78 x 0.27)in
• Wight: 138g or 4.87oz
• Type: Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
• Size: 5.1 inches ( Approximately 70.7% screen to body ratio)
• Multitouch: Yes
• Resolution: 1440 x 2560 pixels (577 PPI pixel density)
• Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 4
• OS: Android OS, V5.0.2 Lollipop that’s upgradable to v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
• Chipset: Exynos 7420 Octa
• GPU: Mali-T760MP8
• CPU: Quad-core 1.5GHz Cortex-A53 & Quad-core 2.1 GHz Cortex-A57
• Primary: 16MP, f/1.9, 28mm, OIS, LED Flash, Autofocus, 1/2.6 sensor size, face detection, touch focus, Panorama, Auto HDR
• Secondary: 5MP, f/1.9, 22mm, [email protected], Auto HDR, dual video call
• Internal: 32GB/ 64GB/ 128GB, 3GB RAM
• Card Slot: No
• Alert Types: Vibration and MP3, WAV ringtones.
• 3.5mm jack: Yes, 24-bit/192 kHz Audio, Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic.
• Loudspeaker: Yes
• Bluetooth: v4.1, A2DP, LE, aptX
• WLAN: Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct
• GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, BDS, GLONASS
• Infrared Port: Yes
• NFC: Yes
• Radio: No
• USB: MicroUSB v2.0, USB Host
Type: Non-removable Li-Ion 2550 mAh battery
Talk Time: Up to 17 hours on 3G network
Music Play: Up to 49 hours
Experiencing difficulties with your Samsung Galaxy Device, check out our “How To” page on how to resolve some of these issues.
Other Android Technical Reviews:- Android